At Greencode we are looking for a Data Analyst to join us to work on challenging projects with international clients mainly in the logistics industry.
Some of our clients are:
- Retail: AbInBev, Pepsico, Mondelez, Unilever, P&G, BASF, etc.
- Banks: Hipotecario, Macro, Scotiabank, American Express, etc.
- Startups: Nilus (Google, Harvard, Clinton Foundation)
- Public Sector for Security and Health: Megatrans (PBA, SAME), TASA (GCBA)
- Private Health: ISL (PBA, GCBA, AYSA, Carrefour, Burger King, Starbucks)
In our partnership with Axum (http://www.axum.com.ar/) we are facing a challenging project with several modules for AbInBev (https://www.ab-inbev.com/ - https://www.cerveceriaymalteriaquilmes.com/) impacting the biggest company of the Food & Beverages sector.
What we offer
- A highly competitive compensation
- Plenty of opportunities to learn, travel, and develop your career
- A supportive yet challenging group of people who wants to deliver world-class solutions to our clients
- Flexible working hours
- Flexibility to do home office
- English courses
- Udemy Courses
- Amenities at our offices
Job Description (the more, the better)
- Data ingestion desde APIs
- Procesamiento de logs de micro servicios
- SQL Avanzado
- Data wrangling/cleaning
- Visualizaciones y reportes en general
- Uso de PowerBI y deseable de Jupyter y Metabase
- Apache Spark con scripting en python y c#
- Armado de suites de automatizaciones para testing de pipelines
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying