At Greencode we are looking for dotnet core Developers to join us to work on challenging projects with international clients mainly in the logistics industry.
Some of our clients are:
In our partnership with Axum (http://www.axum.com.ar/) we are facing a challenging project with several modules for AbInBev (https://www.ab-inbev.com/ - https://www.cerveceriaymalteriaquilmes.com/) impacting the biggest company of the Food & Beverages sector.
You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of technologies from front-end UI (both web and device) to back-end distributed web services to device software. You will own the quality of major deliverables end-to-end, working closely with multiple engineers and teams to execute them. Scaling, latency, and customer experience are top priorities as the business grows. This is a high visibility team where you will make a direct positive impact on customer experience and the business. QA Engineers work with Software Development Engineers, and Business Owners to understand technical implementation of features. QA Engineers will also work with groups such as Product Management, User Interaction, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests and driving the software development process towards quality focused methodologies, always seeking to avoid defects or find them earlier in the process
• 1+ years of software quality assurance engineering experience
• Knowledge of QA methodology and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools
• Experience with one scripting language
• Experience driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements and testing
• Experience developing test strategies, test plans and test cases
• Experience communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
• BS degree, preferably in Computer Science, engineering or other technical field
• Experience with CypressJs, Selenium or other automation framework
• Experience with usability best practices; able to influence and improve user experience
• Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile application development or testing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills