Greencode Software is a Software Factory born in 2015 and constantly searching for new challenges.
Based in Buenos Aires and United States, it’s a growing team that, guided through the principle of collaboration, seeks to position itself as a technical and technological reference in digital transformation providing solutions to companies in an innovative way.
Continuous learning is one of our core values. We see obstacles as opportunities to overcome ourselves.
Are you ready to join a collaborative, flexible and resilient team that carries agility in its DNA?
We are looking for a RoR Developer to join us!
WHAT CHALLENGES SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
- Build a best-in-class engineering team that delivers excellent results through rapid iterations.
- Cultivate engineering and operational excellence through metrics and continuous learning.
- Manage departmental resources, staffing and mentoring and enhance and maintain a best-in-class engineering team.
- Prepare technical requirements and software design specifications.
- Report on status of development, quality, operations and system performance to management.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Strong background in computer science basics (data structures, algorithms, etc).
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Ruby on Rails.
- Sharp analytical abilities and a track record of delivery.
- Knowledge in databases with PostgreSQL.
- Advanced knowledge on object-oriented programming.
- Deep hands-on technical expertise (nice to have).
- Ability to take raw product requirements and create software architectures and designs to bring them to life (nice to have).
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions (nice to have).
- Experience in setting up and using devops tools: docker and AWS (nice to have).
WHY CHOOSING US?
- Agile and flexible environment.
- A highly competitive compensation.
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your career
- A supportive yet challenging group of people who wants to deliver world-class solutions to our clients.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexibility to do home office.
- English classes.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying