Greencode Software is a Software Factory born in 2015 and constantly searching for new challenges.
Based in Buenos Aires and United States, it’s a growing team that, guided through the principle of collaboration, seeks to position itself as a technical and technological reference in digital transformation providing solutions to companies in an innovative way.
Continuous learning is one of our core values. We see obstacles as opportunities to overcome ourselves.
Are you ready to join a collaborative, flexible and resilient team that carries agility in its DNA?
We are looking for an React Developer to join us!
WHAT CHALLENGES SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- Helping customers develop scalable applications with rich user experiences.
- Working as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and infrastructure teams.
- Providing deep software development knowledge with respect to front end architecture, UX/UI design, and programming.
- Advising and implementing AWS best practices.
- Developing UIs using frameworks such as React.js and Next.js.
- Define sctructure, style guides and code standards for a project.
- Define CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Github actions.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED?
- Strong experience using React.
- Exposure to Front-end libraries/framework - primarily for React.
- Knowledge of scrum methodologies.
- Experience using Next.js technologies.
- Experience using React Native.
- Experience with Material UI.
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence.
- Experience with web performance optimization.
- Experience building scalable front-end infrastructure software or distributed systems.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Able to solve difficult software and UX problems with some ambiguity.
- Pushes for information to avoid solving the wrong problem and mitigate UI risks early in the process to avoid feature delays.
- Can decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions.
- Can articulate the risks and benefits of depending on front-end libraries, frameworks, and tools-set.
WHY CHOOSING US?
- Agile and flexible environment.
- A highly competitive compensation.
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your career
- A supportive yet challenging group of people who wants to deliver world-class solutions to our clients.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexibility to do home office.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying