Greencode Software is a Software Factory born in 2015 and constantly searching for new challenges.
Based in Buenos Aires and United States, it’s a growing team that, guided through the principle of collaboration, seeks to position itself as a technical and technological reference in digital transformation providing solutions to companies in an innovative way.
Continuous learning is one of our core values. We see obstacles as opportunities to overcome ourselves.
Are you ready to join a collaborative, flexible and resilient team that carries agility in its DNA?
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join us!
WHAT CHALLENGES SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- Strongly serve and support the Product Owner and the Development Team in their quest to do everything possible in order to satisfy customers.
- Guide and train the Scrum team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to satisfy customers.
- Guide and train both the Scrum team and the development team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Guide and do Coaching to achieve the use of Scrum Professional through the living practice of Scrum values and confidence and transparency building.
- Facilitate the performance of work without coercion, assignment or dictation of work.
- Facilitate debate, decision-making and conflict resolution.
- Ensure compliance with our agile methodology, managing the scheduling of meetings, serving as a facilitator in those that must participate.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with regard to refining and managing the Product Backlog.
- Develop metrics for the improvement team and the impact of improvements.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED?
- Experience playing the role of Scrum Master for at least two years for a software development team.
- Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques to fill the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, transparency improvement and empowerment.
- English language management, upper-intermediate or high, oral and written. (only for projects abroad)
WHY CHOOSING US?
- Agile and flexible environment.
- A highly competitive compensation.
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your career
- A supportive yet challenging group of people who wants to deliver world-class solutions to our clients.
- OSDE 210.
- English classes.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexibility to do home office.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying