Greencode Software is a Software Factory born in 2015 and constantly searching for new challenges.
Based in Buenos Aires and United States, it’s a growing team that, guided through the principle of collaboration, seeks to position itself as a technical and technological reference in digital transformation providing solutions to companies in an innovative way.
Continuous learning is one of our core values. We see obstacles as opportunities to overcome ourselves.
Are you ready to join a collaborative, flexible and resilient team that carries agility in its DNA?
We are looking for a Python Developer to join us!
WHAT CHALLENGES SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug programs Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED?
- Work experience as a Python Developer (at least 2 years).
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Experience using Django, Django rest, swagger & docker technologies.
- Knowledge of scrum methodologies.
- Experience with: SQL databases, layered architecture or Clean Architecture or Similar, AWS cloud or similar.
- Experience performing test automation (nice to have).
- Experience with performance optimization (nice to have).
- Experience with Redis or similar caching tools (nice to have).
- Experience with Jupyter (nice to have).
WHY CHOOSING US?
- Agile and flexible environment.
- A highly competitive compensation.
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your career
- A supportive yet challenging group of people who wants to deliver world-class solutions to our clients.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexibility to do home office.
- English classes.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying